This is a paper that is focusing on the Health Education (Health Sciences) and review Chapter 7 section part 2 . The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing of the assignment paper. Below is the assessment description to follow:
PART 1: Please complete the Attached Youtube Activity, please follow the instructions carefully and document the question followed by the answer. Please write in complete sentences and be clear in your documentation
PART 2: Please go to the ” Course Materials” tab and review the text called ” Health Education (Health Sciences) and review Chapter 7( Section 7.11-7.12
Sexually Transmitted Infections/STD STI Treatments). Please select one of the Sexually Transmitted Infections listed and write a 2 paragraph summary of the STI and how it is treated). Please remember to write clearly, free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Identify THREE (3) health-related “how-to” videos on YouTube that contain steps/information that is inaccurate, unclear or even dangerous. These can be on separate health topics, for example one video might be on “losing weight fast” and another video on “curing asthma.” Answer ALL of the following questions thoughtfully and thoroughly:
1. Firstly, provide the titles of all 3 videos and their full web links.
2. Provide the number of “views” that each video has received.
3. Provide an explanation of each video’s purpose.
4. Provide an explanation of the inaccurate, unclear or even dangerous information presented in each video.
5. Provide your reaction to each of the videos you selected.
6. Provide two suggestions for how to combat or handle misinformative videos (like the ones you selected) on YouTube and similar websites.
Remember, ensure that the pages are exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines.