1. When it comes to learning new things, please describe your areas of weakness and strength. 2. When you learn something new, please describe how you hold on to that new information.
1. When it comes to learning new things, please describe your areas of weakness and strength.
2. When you learn something new, please describe how you hold on to that new information.
3. When it come to paying attention to something you find boring, please describe how you maintain interest in the subject.
4. Do you believe it is true that we are not paying attention to a large fraction of the things happening in our environment? Why or why not?
5. How do you think your environment and how you were raised impacts your perception?
6. What is a skill you use to remember something for a short period of time? I.e., A phone number.
7. Go back to your childhood; describe in detail a memory that sticks out to you. (I will then look for visual, auditory, and/or semantic coding).
8. What is something difficult you have been through but overcame? In what ways did you overcome it?
9. We all make decisions, and those decisions are based on judgements we make. Judgements about our environment, people, events, and behavior, etc. Have you ever made a decision that you later regretted? Because of this, how have your current judgements in life changed compared to your younger days?
10. Do you believe people’s conclusions about life are skewed because of their limited access to a wide variety of observations? Why or why not?