This is an assignment that focuses on the advanced project management development for a project. The paper also requires usage of cause and effect tools.
Advanced project management
1. Firstly, select a project and develop its project charter
2. Secondly, develop a business case to secure support from senior management
3. Thirdly, assess the alignment of the project using a system approach
4. Fourthly, develop project’s Goals, Objective, Strategies, CSF, and KPI (at least one for each) 5. Then, assess and select appropriate project organizational structure 6. Use a weighted selection model to select a suitable project manager Dr. Mohammed Kafaji Page 1 of 2 College of Business OPM 380 Advanced Project Management Practical Sessions Instructions for Managing the Course Project 7. Use the pairwise selection approach to select between suppliers 8. Apply the NPV concept to evaluate the feasibility of the project
9. Additionally, use Cause-and-effect tool to identify the root causes of the quality-related issue 10. Apply EVM to evaluate project progress after two weeks of progress. Must include all ten assessment EMV parameters 11. Report progress (using status and progress reports) 12. Demonstrate the use of the contracting model (FP, CR, or T&M) with an external supplier 13. Develop lesson learned document
14. Lastly, develop project closure document The paper needs to be a very simple project and it should include charts if needed Why the project is done, must be reasonable and differentiate between mission and objective. develop project team it must be suitable: based on this project it should be projectized or matrix or functional. NPV uses numbers and assumes how much you’ll invest give them 5 years Cause and effect: why and why not you should run the project ex. stakeholders have a disagreement just one problem needed, use all the statics needed like Pareto also for one problem select a contract: fix price, cost, material please make sure not to miss anything from the 14 points, many thanks in advance