This is an assignment that focuses on Qatar Airways analysis on its basic strategic goals. The paper also investigates the other aspects of management of the company.
1. Please write about (QATAR AIRWAYS)
2. Secondly, you are required to answer the 5 questions based on (Qatar airways). (You will find below)
3. Thirdly, the total number of pages are recommended to be around 15 pages. The cover page MUST include full names of all members, IDs and title. Both the cover page and the contents’ page as well as appendices are not counted as part of the 15 pages stated above.
4. You need to cite all references that you used in your project both in the text (ONLY surname & year) as well as at the end of the project (full citation), MUST not be less than 10 references.
5. The font size for the text must be 12 and 14 for titles and also sub-titles using Times New Roman.
1. Read the Mission statement (mission, vision, values and goals). Evaluate this mission statement. Does the mission clearly state the company basic strategic goals? Also, do the values listed here provide a good guideline for managerial action at the company? Do those values recognize stakeholder claims?
2. Read the section on corporate responsibility. Also, how does the company attempt to balance the goals of providing stockholders with an adequate rate of return on their investment, while at the same time developing products that benefit customers and that can be acquired by people in need at an affordable price? Do you think that the company does a good job of balancing these goals?
3. Identify and explain the applicable dimensions (Economic and Environmental/Social) of sustainability in the company.
Q 2. Provide examples, facts and events, and reactive or proactive actions as evidence on what actions were taken by a firm to improve and maintain its sustained competitive advantage through the following building blocks:
The superior efficiency
Also, superior customer responsiveness
Use Porter’s Five Forces Model to analyze the nature of competition in the selected firm’s industry. Additionally, provide evidences and examples to show how the theory is bridged with practice.
Explain which of Porter’s generic strategies are utilization? What tactics are for implementing them?
Q4. Review the various business activities of the selected firm. Using this information, answer the following questions:
1. Firstly, to what extent is the chosen firm vertically integration.
2. Secondly, does vertical integration help the selected firm establish a competitive advantage, or does it put the company at a competitive disadvantage?
3. Thirdly, how diversified is the selected firm? Does the selected firm pursue a related or an unrelated diversification strategy? Provide detailed discussion.
Note: (If the above question information does not apply to the selected company(Qatar airways), you must answer Q4 by selecting an organization based in Qatar or in the Gulf region, preferably large size, either national or international company)
1. Firstly, explain the global strategies pursued by the company to compete in the global business environment. Explain the challenges faced by the company.
2. Then, explain the mode of entries pursued by the company for entering foreign markets (facts and related practices (such as countries and foreign markets in which the firm operates and the nature and quality of products … etc.)
Note: (If the above question information does not apply to the selected company(qatar airways), you must answer Q5 by selecting an organization based in Qatar or in the Gulf region, preferably large size, either national or international company)